Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the MyROANOKE button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
December 13, 2018, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Noel C. Taylor Municipal Building
Meet outside Room 166 by 4:00 PM. The tour will leave promptly at 4:00 PM.
December 13, 2018, 5:00 PM @ City Council Chambers
December 13, 2018, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Roanoke Valley-Alleghany Regional Commission
December 13, 2018, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM @ Berglund Center
Small and large businesses in the Roanoke Valley are invited to attend this free seminar, hosted by the Office of Emergency Management, to help develop a crisis response strategy. Professionals and managers who are interested in developing and maintaining their organization's safety, emergency plan, or business continuity program, are encouraged to attend.
You will learn:
- Best practices from organizations that have faced disaster/emergency .
- The steps to performing a business impact analysis.
- The basic of developing, implementing, and maintaining an emergency plan.
- The importance of business continuity planning
- How to develop a crisis communication plan.
- How to make safety, emergency and continuity practices part of the organization’s culture and day-to-day operations.
To learn more and register online, please visit: https://bit.ly/2zwV0KV