At this time, our field personnel will continue construction inspection operations as normal with appropriate precautions. As usual, scheduling inspections can be performed online or by phone. If the situation with Coronavirus (COVID–19) changes, our inspection practices may change.
* We will provide additional updates as circumstances change.
* We are exploring the use of virtual inspection applications for less complex projects.
* Please visit the city website or contact the Permit Center for general operations information.
* Please see our staff directory for specific contacts: https://www.roanokeva.gov/2183/Staff-Directory
You can continue to apply for permits online, as outlined below.
If you have questions regarding a specific permit or the permitting process please contact the Permit Center by phone at 540-853-1090 or by email at email@example.com
If you have broader development, project or land use questions you can call our Project Assistance Line to speak with our Planner on Call at 540-853-853-5550
To apply for a permit on-line:
1) Download and complete a permit application from: https://www.roanokeva.gov/1157/Documents
2) Email your completed application and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) To check the status of your application you can log in to our eTRAKiT system at: https://roanokeweb.roanokeva.gov/etrakit/. You can log into your account, if applicable, or search for permits by your address.
4) Once we have reviewed your application we contact you if we have questions or comments and/or when your plan is approved.
We appreciate your patience as we work together to manage this situation.
Copyright 2015, City of Roanoke, All Rights Reserved
215 Church Avenue, Roanoke VA 24011Unsubscribe